I love me some squash!! I’m always looking for different new ways to make it and I really enjoyed this quick and easy side dish.
4 large zucchini squashes quartered lengthwise
1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice (I prefer mozzarella or parmesan)
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/2 ts dried oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 350. Take a cooling rack and place on top of a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray.
2) Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and then in half again to quarter them lengthwise.
3) Take a small bowl and combine cheese, dried herbs, salt and pepper.
4) Place quartered zucchini on top of the cooking sheet/baking sheet combo. Spray the zucchini with cooking spray and sprinkle cheese herb mixture on top.
5) Place in oven. Bake for 15 minutes and then broil for 1-2 till crispy and golden brown. Serve immediately and enjoy!