As a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM), I love that I can physically be with my kids during the day. I feel blessed to be able to stay at home with them because I know some families don’t have the choice. Some days are easier than others as a SAHM, but there’s a saying that I live by: The days are long but the years are short!
After having my 3rd child I thought finally losing the baby weight and getting my body back onto a healthier pattern would be my missing link. I started the 21 day fix and fell in love with Beachbody. I went from a size 10 to a size 4. I have lost 25 pounds since October 2014 and have kept it off. I learned a lot about healthy eating, portion control and support. My love for the 21 day fix quickly turned into a passion for helping others achieve the same feeling I was feeling, the feeling of being ALIVE AGAIN! Actually enjoying what I see in the mirror. Not struggling with my clothes and getting upset each and every time I had to get dressed.
I became a Beachbody Coach at the end of October 2014 and haven’t looked back. What started out as a fun hobby to help keep me accountable on my own health and fitness journey opened my eyes to the ability to have an at home business. Don’t get me wrong, my first paycheck was $32 and change! This was definitely not get rich quick scheme. As time went on and I shared my story I started to help and inspire others. I was shocked at the response! I was starting to build a following, a team and an income with a passion I had for helping others while getting healthier myself! Most importantly I found something for myself again. I think as SAHMs we lose ourselves a little along the way. We focus so much on our children and husbands that we forget about ourselves. Our dreams. Our goals. We put it all on the back burner for them. While I believe in taking care of my family, I also believe in taking care of myself. In order to be a good Mom, I also have to take care of myself. I have been a Beachbody Coach now for 10 months! I cannot believe how this journey has changed my life inside and out. I want to share this opportunity with you.
You may be wondering: What do SAHMs do that help them be effective Beachbody Coaches??
1. I share my story on social media, with friends and family how Beachbody fitness programs and Shakeology can help them to lose weight and get fit at home. I was spending lots of time on social media before, now I have more of a purpose for the time I spend.
2. I encourage women, as I encourage my children but now it’s on their health and fitness journey in private fb groups we call challenge groups, providing feedback about their progress.
3. I help my coaches on our team page, Team Progress NOT Perfection how to use duplication to achieve the same business success as me. We are busy Mommies, we need training and how tos!
4. I manage my time and resources to effectively get my daily tasks accomplished in a timely manner. Just as I do for my family, I plan out my day around playgroups and preschool.
5. I use and teach goal setting to my customers and coaches to help them achieve the results they are working so hard for.
6. I use my story to share my own personal experience so I can reach others like me who need my help. I was doing this on fb Mommy pages about motherhood experiences, asking for advice, etc. This was a way I can still do that but help other Moms on their health and fitness journey.
7. I use my natural desire to help others succeed in a new way every day. As SAHMs we put others first naturally, so helping others comes very easy to us.
8. I genuinely care about others! I lead with my heart just as I do as Mommy.
It is through a few vital behaviors every day since I started this journey that has has created my success. I control how fast or slow I want to grow my business. I set the goals I want to reach. I set my hours and choose my teammates. I work before my kids get up, during nap time and when they go to bed. YOU set your own schedule, time and effort according to YOUR goals!!
I am looking to personally mentor 10 women like me. SAHMs who are looking for something more for themselves but need the flexibility to be home with their kids. If this sounds like you, a Mom who wants some freedom and additional income while getting in the best shape of your life register for my FREE WEBINAR: How to change your health from the inside out AND build a successful home business as a Stay at home Mom!
This webinar will be September 10th @ 9pm!!
We will be covering some common questions:
1) What is the initial investment?
2) What do Beachbody Coaches actually do?
3) What does the compensation plan look like?
4) Do I have to be at my goal body/weight to be a coach?
5) Is there a sales minimum?
Beachbody has some of the BEST fitness programs in the world at home on your time and you don’t have to drag your kids to the gym or put your health on the back burner anymore. Interested? Let’s do this! I look forward to seeing you Thursday night!!