We always are hearing how we need to eat more veggies! Roasted Veggies are my all time favorite way to eat vegetables and this recipe doesn’t disappoint. Add some slivered almonds to the top and you have yourself a fancy side dish!
Makes 3-4 servings
1 bundle or package of Asparagus – about 30 spears
1 tsp olive oil
1 pinch Himalayan salt
1 tsp slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash asparagus and trim ends off.
3. Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle oil over and use hands to equally cover the asparagus. Sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven.
5. Sprinkle with almonds and ENJOY!
This is a great side dish for every day! Feel free to share with a friend!
**If you are following the 21 day fix this recipe is 1 green for 8 spears of asparagus. The oil and almond amounts are so small that I don’t count them but if you want to get super specific then you can leave a little of your blue and tsp containers from earlier in the day.
**If you are following the 3 Day Refresh, this is one of the yummy Dinner options! Don’t know what the 3 Day Refresh is, check it out here!!