Since going dairy free I have been missing cheese in my Omelets and salads…it hasn’t been easy but my stomach is thanking me! So….it’s worth it!
I’m on a mission to help others find healthy yummy versions of their fav foods! Today, I share with you my Egg White Frittata!
Egg white frittata
2 cups liquid egg whites
2 vine tomatoes; divided
2 cups spinach
1/2 large onion
1 T fresh garlic
2 T chopped fresh basil; divided
Salt and pepper
1. Sauté onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes in a small fry pan with cooking spray. Add spinach and 1 chopped tomato.
2. Take an 8 inch round cake pan and spray with cooking spray.
3. Place cooked veggies in bottom. Top with egg whites and 1 T basil.
4. Slice other tomato into 5-6 slices and lay on top.
5. Top with remaining basil, salt and pepper.
6. Place in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Top with foil and cook an additional 25 minutes.
I will be eating this for breakfast all week as part of my Country Heat Week 1 meal plan!!
This recipe counts as 1 red and 1 green aka 1 protein and 1 veggie. Want to know more about the meal plans I follow and what Country Heat is? Let’s Chat! Fill out the form below!