OMG OMG OMG!! I made a healthy dinner and my husband was actually excited!! Small wins!!
2 – 4 ounce Chicken Breasts
coconut oil cooking spray
1 red vine tomato
2 oz whole milk fresh mozzarella
salt & pepper
1. Take a large grill pan and heat on medium high heat. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray and top with chicken breasts. Top with salt & pepper. Cook for 4 minutes and flip.
2. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray and sprinkle with salt & pepper again. Top with a large pan lid and cook for an additional 4 minutes. Repeat this step twice, so each side gets cooked for 4 minutes per side two times making sure that the chicken doesn’t get too brown.
3. While the last side is cooking slice the tomato in 4 thick even slices. Slice 2 slices of whole milk mozzarella about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Once chicken is cooked through, top chicken and layer with tomato, cheese then tomato. Sprinkle with parsley and let rest for 3 minutes on the grill pan with the heat turned off.
5. Here I served with whole grain pasta, sauce and roasted zucchini for a yummy dinner!!
I’m getting ready to head into Week 2 of The Master’s Hammer & Chisel and it has been so amazing to dive back into my nutrition and enjoying yummy meals like this!! Here are a few moments from my Week 1 journey.
If you want to know more about The Master’s Hammer & Chisel fill out this form and let’s chat <3